225g crab meat
1 1/2 avocados
225g cream cheese
⅓ cup green onions, chopped
1 teaspoon chili powder
24-30 small wonton wrappers
3 tablespoons water
Sweet and sour dipping sauce
Optional: sesame seeds
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine crab, avocados, cream cheese, green onions, and chili powder. Mix together until all ingredients are incorporated.
3. Line a large baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
4. Place about 1-2 tablespoons of the crab-avocado mixture in the center of each wonton. Place water in a small bowl. Dip your fingers in the water and then pinch together the sides of the wontons so that they stick together. Lay each triangular wonton in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Spray wontons heavily with cooking spray.
5. Bake 8-10 minutes until tops begin to brown. Remove from oven and carefully flip wontons over. Return to oven and bake another 8-10 minutes.
6. Allow to cool slightly before serving with dipping sauce. Sprinkle with sesame seeds if desired.